All runners are invited to help build trails in the new Lake Whatcom Park.
When: Saturday, July 29 | 9:00am—3:00pm
Where: Lake Whatcom Park Trailhead (3220 Northshore Road)
No Experience? No Problem. Directions and equipment will be supplied by the Whatcom County Parks and Recreation Department.
Help improve our already great community by registering here for the Runners Trail Build Day. This day is specifically for runners, so come and help out and have a great time with your friends. Hurry—space on that day limited to the first 35 respondents.
Things to know:
- Volunteers meet at 9:00am at Lake Whatcom Park Trailhead (3220 Northshore Road)
- Plan to work until 3:00pm
- Bring weather appropriate work clothes, gloves and water
- Please carpool as parking is limited
- Registered participants will recieve a detailed email prior to the work party