12:01 am November 22nd – 11:59 pm November 29th, 2020
Anywhere! Run around your neighborhood, on a treadmill, up your favorite mountain, or around your grandma’s dining room table. The choice is yours.*
*Note: Please be aware of your surroundings, take proper precautions to be seen when running on roads, and continue to social distance.
- 5K Fun Run
- Timing may be done via GPS (Garmin, Strava, MapMyRun), watch, treadmill, or other timing device.
- All net proceeds donated to the Bellingham Food Bank
- Awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Overall Male and Female Finishers
- Other awards coming soon!
- New apparel is currently being developed and will be revealed soon!
- Coming Soon!
- Online Registration:
- Due to the nature of this year’s virtual event, there will be no charge for entry. We encourage you to donate to the Bellingham Food Bank instead.
- 2019 5K course at Squalicum Creek detailed below
- You are welcome to follow the course on your own, but beware of road crossings and make sure you are safe!
Running Shoe Recycle Program
BBay Running and GBRC have joined together to establish a program for runners to recycle their old running shoes. Visit https://bbayrunning.com/shoe-recycling/ for more info.
Use code “GBRC” at checkout for a discount at Oxford Suites Bellingham
For more information, please contact:
Julie Nelson or Jeremy Vanderpool – Race Directors (email@example.com)