GBRC Turkey Trot 5K
November 17, 2018
Start Time: 9:00am
Location: Squalicum Creek Park Bellingham, WA
Contact: Alexandra Gehring (Race Director) E-mail: Gehringoutwest@gmail.com
- 5K Fun Run
- All proceeds (100%) donated to the Bellingham Food Bank
- Awards for 1st overall male & female runner
- Strollers welcome
- No dogs allowed
- Timing: chip-timing by Budu Racing.
- Online registration closes Wednesday November 14th, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
- Day of race registration will be available only if the event does not sell out prior to race day.
Race Day Registration
- Day of race registration will be open from 7:00 to 8:30am.
- Pre-Race Day Online Registration:
All kids ages 10 and under: FREE
GBRC members ages 11 and older: $10.00
Non-GBRC members ages 11 and older: $20.00
- Day of Race Registration – PRICE INCREASES (offered only if the event is not sold out):
All kids ages 10 and under: $5.00
GBRC members ages 11 and older: $15.00
Non-GBRC members ages 11 and older: $30.00
Bibs for pre-registered runners can be picked up day of race between 7:00 and 8:30am.
- Parking at Squalicum Creek Park is very limited.
- Parking is not permitted along the roadside on Squalicum Way.
- Free event parking is available at the Allsop Parking Lot at 909 Squalicum Way and
at Bellingham Technical College in the upper lot at the W. Illinois Street entrance only.
- 5K course starts and ends at Squalicum Creek Park
- 5K Start: 9:00am
Running Shoe Recycling Program
BBay Running and GBRC have joined together to start a program for runners to recycle their old running shoes. If you have any old running shoes that you would like to recycle, bring them with you to the GBRC Turkey Trot Race and we will take them off your hands. Visit https://bbayrunning.com/shoe-recycling/ for more info.